The 3 Waters Big Fish 108 Pedal Drive Kayak combines stability, comfort, and performance. The all new Pedal Drive system transforms this kayak into one of the best and most efficient kayaks on the market today. All of the features that you would expect out of a high-dollar kayak but at an affordable price.
The Big Fish model focuses on getting the most stability, tracking, and performance out of your kayak. The seat on the Big Fish allows you to have superior all-day comfort on the water. The Big Fish 108 EZ Rider seat offers all-day paddling comfort with multiple sitting and standing configurations – high, low, recline and flip away, which doubles as a lean bar when standing. The deck on the Big Fish features a stable and durable standing platform.
There is additional storage space along the edge of the boat as well as built-in rod holders, an open bow, and even more storage at the stern to handle all of your fishing tackle. This boat is capable of handling any type of water. From rivers to big lakes, the 3 Waters Big Fish Kayak can handle it all!
Big Fish 108 Specs and Features:
- Colors: Urban Camo, Terra Camo, Wave Camo, Green Camo
- Length: 11′
- Beam: 38″
- Weight: 135 lbs (Without seat and drive)
- Capacity: 450 lbs
- Pro Fish Pedal Drive – fast, quiet, and flips up for full prop access!
- Integrated bow, stern and side carry handles
- Rod Tip Protectors on the bow of the kayaks
- 8 Ball Steering System
- Trimaran hull design
- Bow Storage Console
- Reinforced Standing Platform
- EZ Rider Multi-Position Comfort Seat
- Bow & Stern Uni-Track Accessory Rails
- Flush Mounted Rod Holders
- Stern Gear Storage w/ Bungee
- Beaver Tail Rudder
- Transducer Mount – Located in Bow Hatch