The AdvancedFrame® Expedition Elite is the natural evolution of inflatable kayaks. A hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak, the Expedition incorporates our proven aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, to provide paddling performance that rivals that of a hard-shell kayak. Working together to deliver optimal paddling performance, the aluminum ribs form a shape that cuts through the water while the Drop-stitch floor provides unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable and creates hull chine. At 13’ long, with plenty of storage space, the Expedition Elite is the perfect kayak for any adventure!
- Color: Blue/Orange
- Length: 13”
- Width: 32″
- Weight: 42 LBS. (19 KG)
- Person/s: 1
- MAX. Weight: 450 LBS. (204 KG)
- MAX. Paddler Height: 6’+
- Chambers: 9
- Folded Size: 31″ X 16″ X 10″
- Good Stability: Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling.
- Multiple Chambers: 9 Chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high-flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable: Raised deck and adjustable lumbar seat provide comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improve tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.