For those seeking high performance in the lightest package possible, the AdvancedFrame® Ultralite delivers! Utilizing our aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern and ultra-light Polyurethane materials in a 3-layer construction, the AdvancedFrame® Ultralite is a high-performance kayak with superior hull speed and tracking in a mid-17-pound package. Fully featured with items like D-rings, bungee deck lacing, an inflatable foot brace, and a supportive high-back seat, this kayak is well equipped for your next ultra-light adventure. It sets up in a matter of minutes and is light enough to pack into any remote getaway!
- Color: Green/Grey
- Length: 10’5″
- Width: 32″
- Weight: 17.5 LBS (7.9 KG)
- Person/s: 1
- MAX. Weight: 225 LBS. (102 KG)
- MAX. Paddler Height: 6’2″
- Chambers: 2
- Folded Size: 31″ X 18″ X 6″
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Light-Weight: Simple inflation chamber design combined with lightweight materials for an ultralite kayak.
- Easy To Set Up: Simply unfold, inflate, and attach the seat.
- Durable: 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Performance: Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak, with the portability of an inflatable.
- Compact: No roof rack needed! Pack in the trunk of your car or fly it to remote destinations.