Fully upgraded with drop-stitch technology, take on the roughest conditions in the Attack™ PRO Whitewater Kayak! With a 12-inch rocker, a wide stance, and a 9.5-inch tube diameter, this full-time self-bailer is stable, responsive, and made for whitewater. The 3-chamber construction consists of a durable PVC Tarpaulin and features adjustable footpegs, thigh straps, a supportive high-back seat, and hull abrasion rails. Weighing in at only 25 lbs., it’s light enough for longer portages and is a blast on the water!
- Color: Yellow/Grey
- Length: 9’9”
- Width: 35″
- Weight: 25.5 LBS. (11.5 KG)
- Person/s: 1
- MAX. Weight: 225 LBS. (102 KG)
- MAX. Paddler Height: 6’+
- Chambers: 3
- Hull Design: Drop-stitch floor, Self-bailing ports, and 12″ bow/stern rise (rocker) for quick turns.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin construction.
- Stable: 35″ width provides increased stability.
- Storage: Stern deck covered cargo bay for storing a dry bag or other gear.