The sporty Lagoon 1™ kayak is so unique that you will have complete strangers asking questions about it. Its bow and stern have fixed rigid forms that help cut through the waves and keep you on course. It has an inner tube cover for increased rigidity and durability. With additional features such as an inflatable seat rest, foam floor, paddle loops, and a tracking fin; this multi-use boat is for anyone who enjoys the water. From lakes and mild rivers to bays and estuaries, it is a delight to get on the water quickly without lugging around a heavy cumbersome hard-shell boat.
- Color: Orange/Gray
- Length: 8’4”
- Width: 34″
- Weight: 23 LBS. (10 KG)
- Person/s: 1
- MAX. Weight: 250 LBS. (113 KG)
- MAX. Paddler Height: 6’2″
- Chambers: 6
- Folded Size: 29″ X 18″ X 5″
- Tube Cover: Inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection.
- Rigid Bow & Stern: Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & Light: Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high-flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable: High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull Design: Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.